terms and conditions - Auckland Photo Blog
Jpeg files are preferable - no big files please, try to keep them to 2MB, 300 dpi
Please only use alpha/numeric characters for your file names - no other characters such as brackets, asterix or spaces etc.
Terms and Conditions in place from 30 April 2022
1. You must be the copyright owner, the original author of the work.
2. Copyright will remain with the photographer, however by entry for selection the copyright owner irrevocably licenses the Auckland Festival of Photography Trust the right to publish the photograph or arrange publication through third parties in any form or media, or for non-commercial purposes (including NGO's, community projects, other registered charities) or for public exhibition. No payment is offered.
3. Entries to the theme are limited to 9 photo entries per person.
4. The theme covers all photographs taken by photographers and artists under 25 years.
5. The photos must be created/authored/produced as a body of work of a photographer based in New Zealand.
6. Entrants must provide contact details - name, address, phone and email. Entrants can provide summary comments such title, date, time or description.
7. Auckland Festival of Photography publishes images in good faith and accepts no liability to any third party on any grounds. All photographs submitted must have all rights clearances held by the photographer. Auckland Festival of Photography's decision to publish or not is final.
8. Judges decision is final. The prize winners will be notified by mid June.